8.28.2008

Update...

....no baby yet. I am in Indiana as I type this. Christal went back to the doctor today and she is not dilated and everything still looks ok, so they made an appointment for her to go back a week from today. They will talk about inducing at that time. However, it has been a really busy visit, and I have gotten a LOT of wedding stuff done :-) My Mom and I got up today and left the house at 9:00 and didn't get home until 10:30 tonight (we were done with 'wedding day' at 6:00 though.) We...
-went to a few cake tastings
-met with florists
-went to scope out some invitations
-picked the flower colors
-went and saw the hall (I LOVE IT :-)
-went to Hobby Lobby
-visited Robby and Christal (their nursery is so cute!)
-had dinner with Darlene, Peggy, and Allie
Tomorrow we are going to look at bridesmaid dresses. Yay :)
It is ok that Brody isn't here yet, it's in God's hands and we just want him to be healthy. Please keep them in your prayers.
Ok....off to read a little before bed. It's nice to visit but I sure do miss my lovie (as I call him haha.)
Have a good week!

No comments: