9.03.2008

I'm Back!

Well, I am back in AZ! My visit home was awesome and I had a really great time. My Mom and I accomplished a LOT, she is awesome, such a big help :-) Friday, some of us girls went and got the bridesmaid dresses picked out. Saturday and Sunday I coached which was GREAT, Saturday night I went to dinner with Allie, Michelle, Kellie and Ashley. Sunday I went to dinner with my parents, my grandparents, Robby and Christal. On Labor Day my Grandparents came over, and my Aunt and Uncle and we had a small cookout, it was really nice :) I missed Alan really bad (sappy I know) so it was nice to come back :) My parents are the best though, thanks again for everything! (And I know you are wondering....no, still no baby!)

While I was gone there was a monsoon with 85 mile an hour winds...and a tree happened to land on my car (3 cars to be exact) and it caused $2,300 worth of damage, boo.

Here is a picture of the tree, my car is 2 over from this one. It tore the roots out of the concrete....lots of damage all around....Here is my car from the back.And here she is from the side. It broke the windshield and the front lights, dented the hood, the roof, and the right fender. I don't think I get her back until next week sometime...But that's ok, it could've been worse right!? I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: