8.20.2008

Got my Card!

I got my blood donor card in the mail :-) Don't mind the Trident covering my last name, I don't know if any creepers might come across my blog so I thought I would cover it up haha! (No offense creepers.) I finally know my blood type now too. It's so easy to donate! And it only takes about 7 minutes, literally. And the people treat you so kind, and you get free cookies!! (Well, I picked cookies of course but there are lots of things to choose from.) In my pamphlet it said that only 30% of people who first donate ever go back. I will be in that 30%. Your blood is used within 48 hours and you are helping someone who needs it....worth it :)


Next, I am going to get on the bone marrow registry. I think it's worth it...

Sidenote: I go home a week from today, I'm excited to see everyone....and Brody is now officially 2 days late...I am crossing my fingers he arrives before I get there!!!

1 comment:

amy j. said...

Haha I am just glad you used trident to cover your name, so funny.

Brody, so excited for you!