6.17.2011

7 months!

I can't believe our baby is 7 months old!!! Time flies when you become a parent.
Here are some 7 month pics:






She is still a bad sleeper. Goes down around 8:30, up around 11, up around 2, eats around 3:30 or 4, back down around 4:45, then up at like 6:30 or 7:00. I'm exhausted but I know it's all worth it :) Some nights it's up more than that, I'll be so excited when the day comes that I put her down at 8:30 and she sleeps til like 6 lol...
She is a really really funny baby. Fiesty personality, laughs out loud at things that are funny, still has some stranger danger but doing a little better. She looks ridiculously cute in her baby clothes for summer :) I love her baby legs. She snuggles on my at her night time bottle and it's my favorite. She drinks a bottle every 4 hours, anywhere between 5 to 7 ounces. She eats a fruit for lunch and a veggie at dinner. Not a huge fruit fan! She absolutely hates bananas, they about make her puke! She has loved carrots and sweet potatoes. Tonight we will be trying peas for the first time...I wonder how that will go :) She rolls all over the place, LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She can sit up but typically refuses to, she's too busy and always wants to be rolling and playing. If she is sitting it's because there's a toy in front of her that requires her to sit.

She is taking longer morning naps and shorter afternoon naps. She takes about an hr to hr and 15 morning nap and about a an hour and a half to 2 hr afternoon. She really fights sleep like a champ lol...makes me be patient that's for sure! I absolutely love her to the moon and so does Alan :) So blessed :)

Nothing really else is going on! Alan is liking his new job which is great! We both love the hours, so does Brin :) He's excited for his first Father's day this weekend! He's a wonderful Dad!! Hope all is well with everyone!!

No comments: