3.09.2011

Ready for Sunshine!


Hollywood!! ;)

Come on spring and summer, I am ready to go outside and play!

I took this yesterday, notice she has a tiny scratch on her lower right cheek. I swear I cut her little nails every other day but I guess it's just bound to happen now and then. Makes me feel bad though.

Brody was over yesterday and we played outside while Brinley napped. He is SUCH an amazing 2 year old...smart, witty, fun, adorable, we had an awesome time! He has so much energy and kept saying, "Brody run fassssst!" and then we would run laps around the house...like 20 times. Maybe he'll follow his Dad's footsteps and be a runner? I took a few pictures. Next time hopefully it'll be nice enough for Miss Sadie to come along too, it's still too cold for the babies. I think her and Brinley are going to love hanging outside soon!!!







SO FUN!!!

No comments: