3.17.2011

Miss Millie

So, Brinley has this little lamb/blankie that is her absolute best friend. She goes to sleep with it and I don't leave the house without it because she always wants her hands to be busy, so she plays with it the entire time we are out while she's being strolled ;) She rubs it on her face to fall asleep and when she finally falls asleep I move it away. I'm glad she has taken to it honestly, I like that she has something that comforts her. We have named her Miss Millie.

I kiss Miss Millie.


I wrestle Miss Millie.


I snuggle and love my Miss Millie!


It's sorta funny...before we leave the last thing Alan or I will say is, "Did you get Miss Millie?" Like she's a family member or something haha...

Brinley also got her 4 month shots yesterday. She was a TROOPER. She did awesome the entire appointment...and even for the 1st shot. The second one ticked her off but once I picked her up and loved on her some she was ok :) Poor lil monkey, I hate shots :(

Brinley, show me your band-aids...no way Mom I'm hiding them.


Pretty please? No way...but look I can grab my lil piggies...


Ok...here ya go!


TIME FLIES! LOOOOVE my sweet girl :)

No comments: