3.07.2011

Bath Time


Brinley is 16 weeks old as of yesterday! This is a video of her in the bath taken about 10 days ago. SHE LOVES HER BATH. This is actually really calm, she talks and kicks up a storm usually ;) She still sort of hates the hour of 7:00 P.M. so we wait until then to give her a bath. Right now, she eats her night time bottle and then goes to bed between 8-9 every night. She's up to eat every 4 hours still, though this past week she has slept for 5 hours in between twice. Last Friday I fed her at 12:20, thought she would be my alarm at 4:20 instead of my cell phone which was set for 5:00 but my cell phone woke me up! Of course I ran in and checked on her, she was sound asleep and slept until 7:00!! Of course on a day I have to get up at 5:00 for work but I was still really happy for her!

She goes in for her next doctor visit on the 16th for her 4 month shots :( I HATE SHOTS. I know it's a must blah blah but it's still so sad to watch. We had her at the Doctor about 2 weeks ago (they added an additional med for reflux but we haven't had to give it to her yet) and she weighed 12 lbs 14 oz. It's fun to see how much they have grown. She isn't really a chubby baby, just a little roll on her leg but I think her belly is getting a little bigger and her cheeks :) But, she is really long! I think she's going to be tall!

Well I think that's it for now. Somehow her schedule got all messed up today and she is due to eat again at 10:00 so I'm not going to bed until after that! I'm not sure anyone reads this lol but if anyone does, I hope you are all doing well!!! Have a great week!

No comments: