11.10.2010

Tuesday's Appointment

Well we bought ourselves another week! At the NST my bp was elevated but pretty much where it's been. Afterwards, we went to the doctor and I saw Dr. Murphy, she said another week was ok. I go back next Tuesday and have to see Dr. Short b/c I guess I am a little 'higher risk' b/c of the blood pressure so Dr. Short sees me and at that time will discuss inducing. We are more than ready to meet her so I would be ok with that! If they tell me I can go another week I will be a little sad b/c I'm pretty much miserable at this point. I sleep about 3 hours a night, my bladder is killing me, ribs, back, hips, etc. Not to mention the bedrest is SO SO boring (I know, appreciate it while you can) but I can only take so many CSI reruns :) Haha sorry to complain. We'll see what happens next Tuesday!!

No comments: