11.01.2010

Better Start Updating!

I have family that lives far away and in no time the baby will be here and I have had some requests to update the blog! So here it is :) I am currently on bedrest, a week ago today I went to the doctor after work and my bp was high and I had some swelling so she sent me to Porter for some testing. I went back on Wednesday and it was better but still high so she put me on bedrest. I go back tomorrow for my 37 week check up :) I'm feeling pretty good, just have a backache and occasional pain to the left of my belly button, not sure what that is but we are hoping not a hernia. That's about it, just a waiting game now. Hopefully tomorrow's appointment goes good. Alan is doing great, he is very excited for her to be here but a little anxious about the birth, he hates hospitals and everything that goes along with them but he'll be ok. I think these non-stress tests have helped him, he knows what we are heading into now :)

No comments: