9.25.2008

Waiting Game!

Christal is at the hospital and as of right now has had an epidural, is dilated to a five, and craving Arby's :-) What a trooper. Her blood pressure is elevated so they are keeping a close eye on her.

Blurry pic of Christal, sorry I am just getting cell phone pics from my Mom right now. She is so cute!

Here is Robby, don't mind the expression, he isn't big on getting solo shots lol...


And last but not least, here is my Dad. He is in the waiting room playing Littlest Pet Shop Guess Who with Michelle and Madelynn...too cute ;) That is my cousin Danny sitting next to him.


And here is my Mom and Dad with Madelynn and Lauren playing Uno :) Dolls.


And yes, when babies come in our family, we ALL head to the hospital to be there :) I am sad I can't be but really glad for picture/camera phones right now...I'll post as soon as I have a pic of the new little man. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers....