2.23.2011

SO behind!












So...I'm SO behind on posts I feel bad! I will get better from here on out :) So on Valentine's Day my precious girl turned 3 months old! I can't believe how fast it's going!

She is doing much better with her reflux, the Zantac seems to really be helping. She does go through a rough patch every evening but we try and entertain her the best we can and it helps.

She is eating 5.5 ounces every 3.5-4 hours. She refuses to finish a bottle if she poops in the middle of it lol....she goes to bed every night between 8:30 and 9:00 depending on bottle time and wakes up twice a night to feed. However, last night she woke up but I patted her butt a little and rocked her some and she fell asleep for 2 extra hours...miracle!

At her shot appointment she weighed 11 lbs 1 oz and was 22.5 inches long. She has THE cutest baby legs I've ever laid my eyes on :)

She is such a sweet girl. She smiles all the time now (especially for Alan and Me :) and is such a joy. Morning is her favorite time. She loves her bath too! I am so thankful for her everyday....

Hope everyone is doing well, let me know if anyone reads this lol! ;) and COME ON SPRING I wanna dress her in cute outfits that show off her little legs haha ;)

No comments: