4.23.2008

Lunch...and Hives

So apparently today is Administrative Professionals Day. My boss just beeped my phone from his office and the conversation went something like this:
J: "Kelly, where do you want to go for lunch today?"
K: "Um...I have a stomach ache."
J: "But I want to take you out for lunch!"
K: "No." (laughing under breath)
J: "Then what am I suppose to do?"
K: "Let me leave at 3:00?"
Those of you who know me well know how shy/bashful/take your pic that I can be. Sure if I know you, I'm nuts. But if not totally comfortable, well then no thanks lol....
I now have hives and some slight pit sweat.
Crazy what a little lunch date will do huh?
Shy girls....I am what I am! Maybe I will get out early though....even though he ended with, "then I'll make you stay til 6!"
Sheesh...Happy Admin Day to Me!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So did you get out early? We completely forgot about the day :-o and ended up having lunch yesterday. Got to love a 2 hour lunch though!!