10.08.2007

SWEEP

CUBS LOSE, DBACKS SWEEP!!!!! What an exciting couple of days! Alan and I were both getting calls and text messages from our friends who are Cubs fans saying how frustrated they were and how the DBacks deserved it....yea baby! Chris Young with a lead off homerun...nice!
My Boilermakers got stomped. I knew that Ohio State would probably win, but I was still wishful thinking :) And I still hate Ohio State. I work with 6 men here at my office and they are ALL from Cleveland so it was a rough week and I've been razzed all morning....haha....

So another busy week, we play the Rockies starting Thursday, I can't WAIT! Wish us luck! Oh, and thanks to everyone who has been calling and congratulating Alan, he is SO excited and it means a lot to him when people have called and shown their support. I hope he gets a ring!!!!

Have a good week and I'll/we'll talk to you all soon!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: