10.12.2007

Good Luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8E1aZAZKA0&mode=related&search=

So everyone who knows me knows that my true love and passion is coaching cheerleading. I have coached AMAZING girls and been so blessed to have been head coach for 4 years (though I've been coaching since age 14), qualifying for Nationals all 4 years as head coach and placing in the top 5 twice and always placing in the top 10. My girls are being coached long distance now (great job Brit (and Kellie!), and also great job with LaPorte Michelle!) They have competition coming up in a week and I wanted to wish the Portage PeeWees (MY GIRLS WOO HOO) and the LaPorte Midgets GOOD LUCK!!!

Ok, now the link above is SO FUNNY because it's bloopers of cheer and dance and football and it's so true and so funny and every single year I see them. Really worth a watch for a good laugh.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!! I love ya!

No comments: