8.13.2007

Hi everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! Mine was a little stressful, I am trying to get a new car and get out of my lease but I keep changing my mind! I went to the dealer on Friday and almost went through with it on Saturday (a new Ford Escape) but then I got cold feet...and I was happy I did :-) On Sunday we went to a D-Backs game, good times!

This week should go fast, Michelle is coming on Thursday!!!
These are some pics that my cousin Michelle took at the festival they went to this weekend at my church at home. I LOVE the girls (Madelynn, Claire, and Lauren) eating their cotton candy. So cute their little blue mouths...so fun to be little :-) (and Claire is in love with Spiderman haha)

Love and miss everyone!!
Have a good week!








1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

Awesome blog!!!!!!!!!!