8.31.2007

Cubs Lose!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing good, sorry I haven't written in a little while. Let's see, what have we been up to...

Last Saturday we went to the Cubs / D-Backs game and it was SO FUN! It's always fun watching the Cubs lose though :) And there was a fireworks show afterwards and it was good too. Then we went to Flicka's (our friendly neighborhood bar) with Tim and Danielle and hung out until about 1:00 and came home. Good times :) This week has been good, Alan hasn't had games so dinner time has been normal haha...last night Danielle and I went to happy hour and the mall, worth it!

I hope you all have a good holiday weekend! I think the only thing we have planned is dinner at a new restaurant on Saturday called White Chocolate Grill. Have fun and be safe!

xoxo-Kelly

No comments: