10.15.2009

I'm a MRS! - PIC HEAVY!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! Time flies! So...three weeks ago this Saturday we officially tied the knot! I.AM.SO.BLESSED. I have an incredible husband! The weather was amazing, our friends and family are MIRACLES, and the day was great! The Honeymoon was just as fantastic, as soon as I upload pics I'll get them on here. We had a very casual day with a baseball themed reception that started at 2:00...and people were still there at 10:00! I really hope everyone had a great time. I would've posted sooner, but the computer has been in the shop for awhile now, just got it back today. Here are some pics, enjoy :)
My brother walking my Mom - they are so cute :)

Me and my Dad!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You were an absolutely beautiful bride! Congrats!!