12.27.2008

Happy Birthday and Anniversary :)

Happy Birthday, Mom!! I miss you and wish I could be there to go out for shrimp with you, hopefully soon!!! :) You are the greatest, I love you and hope you have a fun day!!!

Today is also me and Alan's last anniversary before our official wedding anniversary will begin! Awww....8 years today haha. Last night we were looking at old pictures and I said, "look at us, we've been together almost a century!" Oops...he said, "you mean.....decade?" haha, yep. Maybe it just FEELS like a century lol. We've been through so much together, I love him and am so grateful for him and excited to marry my best friend soon....it'll be here so fast! Happy Anniversary Lovie! :) We are going out for a steak dinner (for free!) at a place called The Grill at the Scottsdale Princess. Guess I have to wear heels?

OH...and my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on December 9th!! (And Claire's birthday was that day too, happy 5th birthday Louie!!) Robby and I were blessed with such amazing parents, thank you for all you do and I hope you had a great anniversary :)

Ok, some Christmas pics to come soon, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year too :)

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

Kel, I love your blog!!!! You write the most heartfelt sweet things. I miss you to and I do blieve that God will put you and Al in the right job. Just let him lead. I love you!!!!