11.15.2008

Sedona :)

**cheer note!** MID-AMERICA REGIONAL CHEERLEADING COMPETITION IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to the Portage Indians and the LaPorte Slicers!!!!

So, a couple weeks ago Alan and I went to Sedona to spend the day together. If you have never been, I highly recommend it! Sedona is amazing, it is beautiful...it isn't called God's country for nothing ;) Here are some pics from my phone that I took, we are still without a camera since ours broke haha...



We had a really nice time. We went hiking and then went into town for lunch (BBQ yum it was soooo good) and browsed around the little shops they have. Then we got ice cream and headed home! Definitely worth it.

Alan heard back from Milwaukee and they hired internally...I guess he was going to get offered the job but this Monday someone from within stepped up and said they wanted it...so I guess that one wasn't meant to be. He has 2 phone interviews on Monday for different teams so we will see how that goes. It's wierd, we have been home together for awhile now and we were talking yesterday about how we always have a good time and never get sick of each other. I think that says a lot, he is the only person I can be with 24/7 and never get tired of him ;) That's all for now, I hope we get some good news soon on the job front!

No comments: