12.19.2007

Merry Christmas!

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long! I don't remember what's been going on lol...oh, I WENT TO FLORIDA TO SURPRISE MY GIRLS AT NATIONALS!!! Alan got me the ticket for Christmas, best gift he's ever gotten me :-) It was the BEST surprise I have ever pulled off. It's on video, I have to get it and then maybe attach it somehow...I'll work on that. They were so excited and Brittney started balling...I can't put on here exactly what she said when she saw me but use your imagination haha. The girls did AWESOME and were 3/10's away from THIRD! had they hit clean I know they would've had it...however, they had 2 major safety violations (one was legit, one was not) so it knocked them out of top 5 :-( but we were ok with it when we found out had that not happened it would've been 4th!! the best placement EVER for a team from the Midwest! They ROCK and I can't wait until next year.

Alan and I are heading back to Indiana tonight for Christmas! We are both so excited! Our flight leaves at 8:30!!!! We had to go to storage last night to get our winter coats out! It is 65 here during the day so we don't need them :) I can't wait to see all the fam, and his fam too! Tomorrow I am going to Chicago with my Mom, 2 of my aunts, and my cousin to SHOP! Well...probably just look but I'm excited! And we have reservations at a really good Italian restaurant which I haven't had in a long time....yum! I hope you all have a great holiday with your families and enjoy your time off work! Love yas! Merry Christmas and God Bless!
xoxoxoxo,
Kelly

1 comment:

Alison said...

We are leaving in Indiana tomorrow- driving though. Be safe and have a very merry Christmas!!!