11.21.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!! I have nothing new to report...well, mine and Brit's cheer team back home took first place at their Regional competition as well as Michelle's LaPorte team and they are both headed to Nationals!!! It's the first week in December and I'm so excited for them! Last year my girls got top 5 and they are hoping to keep it that way :-) Wish them all luck!

We are going to Alan's Grandma's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner and then don't have any big plans the rest of the weekend, I'm looking forward to relaxing and having some time off work.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and eat LOTS! Love and miss you!!
xoxoxo,
Kelly

2 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Thanksgiving miss! Isn't it so weird for it to be warm for Thanksgiving- it was 80 here today!!!

Lindsey said...

Perhaps if you are bored in Phoenix...you should just drive to LA. ;)